Monday, April 13, 2009

notes from lenna

Just a reminder that the 12x12 quilts are due in my hands April 22nd - soon! That swap is full and will soon be wrapping up. It already has exceeded my expectations!
I especially wanted you to know that this will be the last swap I will schedule for a bit . . . . because in a few weeks, sometime in May of 2009, Steven & I are putting our home on the market. Yikes! Yes, and for a good reason . . . to move and be near my parents. I will keep you posted. It may take some time, but we are motivated! Just wanted you to know our plans . . .

1 comment:

  1. My swap will be in the post tomorrow or Wednesday. Migraines have been hampering progress, had them on and off for a month now. Will use airmail which should get it there on time hopefully.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.