Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It is done!


The vintage note card swap is done!
These are some of the cards I traded for or was gifted.
Thank you so much!

Early this afternoon I went to a small post office located inside an outlet department store called Bealls (that's definitely Florida!) near my home. I mailed all 30 packages I needed to, in order to send this swap home. What a great feeling -phew! The woman working at the post office did not even flinch at all my packages. She even smiled at me when I thanked her! I do hope you receive them soon. They are on their way!! 

You can use this blog post to reply to/comment and let me know your package has arrived. But please use the email list I sent you yesterday to make sure your swap partners know directly that you have received theirs! Thanks. 

There are 2 email subscription boxes in the sidebar of the blog for you to use to keep up with the posts via email and learn of new swap announcements. The first "subscribe me" box will sign you up for ALL of the posts made to this blog. The second box will put you on the "Swap Participants" email list, which is handwritten by me to the subscribers and announces or reminds you of a new swap only. There will be another swap coming up soon and announced in a few weeks. You'll want to make sure you are signed up for one of these Feedblitz email lists, just so you won't miss out.

Again, thanks so very much for all of your efforts. Yes, it is work to organize these swaps, but because of your fine efforts, it is well worth it. I am very proud of what we do together. Thanks & love, lenna : )


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another wonderful swap, Lenna. I received my returns today and they are gorgeous. Send a separate thank you to the artists concerned but wanted to say a special HUGE thank you for organizing such a fun swap. I enjoyed it enormously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia Zdanzukas9:16 AM, March 18, 2011

    Many thanks to all for participating in Lenna's Vintage Note Card swap! I am remiss in sending special thanks to Sue Emmerson, Leslie Hanson, Sue Walworth and extra special thanks to Lenna for always keeping us involved artistically!

    Looking forward to Spring days, flowers blooming and another Swap!

    Cynthia Zdanzukas

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.