Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rena Matus: Vintage Note Card Swap!

From Rena Matus, my friend and student in Connecticut, we have our last package for the swap and what a lovely selection it is!

I adore this card and envelope!!!

beautiful and dimensional -click to view
Rena used tiny micro beads.

wonderful envelopes

This card has chalk, tiny punched flowers
and something dimensional called flower soft

I am very impressed with  these cards, Rena. Thank you so much for your artistic efforts! Fantastic!!
I just checked and this makes at least 13 swaps Rena has done with me. I am sure it's more because she participated in many exchanges before I had this blog. Congratulations Rena, that's a lot of creative work and art!

1 comment:

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.