Saturday, September 3, 2011

August ATC swap is closed: 9/3

The "I am" August ATC swap is closed: the deadline for receiving is today!
We had a really nice turnout with 15 (sets of 3 ATCs) that made it to me on time. It will be really fun for me to swap these out, not too overwhelming!

I always check comments when reviewing the swaps and making my list to exchange, so if you are in the swap and have a favorite, please leave a comment appropriately. I will do my best to accommodate you! Thanks as always, and don't forget the September ATC swap has openings and is not due until October 8th. Find out more about that creative swap by clicking here. Monday is a legal holiday here in the USA, so the earliest the August ATCs will be mailed is Tuesday, Sept 6. I will let you know when they are all sent!


Decklin, on the right, will be 30 years old on Monday!!!
Yes, he was born on Labor Day!
: ^  ) 



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Decklin for tomorrow! 30??!! You must have been a child bride, Lenna!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.