Tuesday, September 20, 2011

frieda oxenham: haiku atc swap

I have received 4 ATCs for our haiku swap from my dear friend in Scotland, Frieda Oxenham; she wanted me to choose one for myself. I am lucky to have many of Frieda's ATCs as we are in a monthly exchange together and have known each other for a long time. I am especially drawn to Frieda's mixed media work and these ATCs for our swap are no exception. Below is the one I chose for myself -the one on the right, plus the other 3 for the swap. Read and see more here on Frieda's blog.

click for details - use the "x" in the right corner to return.






Frieda, I adore your ATCs and the haiku you wrote. I am also glad to see you using them to further your studies! Frieda is documenting all of the gravestones in the West Linton, Peeblesshire graveyard. Please see her blog devoted to this.

This is approximately Frieda's 16th creative swap!  The number of posts next to Frieda's name at the bottom of this blog is 22 now I think, but that is because I often previewed her work with a post, and added a tag of her name and a link to her blog. She is often early in sending in her swaps and they make lovely examples! Thank you, Frieda, for everything.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for that lovely write-up, Lenna! As always it's a real pleasure to participate in your well-run, well organized and enormous fun swaps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an unusual subject matter and these are fab ATC's. Great haiku!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.