Thursday, September 22, 2011

postcard mail art swap - ready to mail

I have all the postcards swapped and addressed -complete with postage stamps. I did put some of them in clear plastic bags if I thought they needed the protection. I would have usually gotten all of this swapping done a bit sooner, but my dad has not been well. Understandably with my dad not doing well (cancer) my attention lately has been on my family and not the swap. I was able to take care of the swap, just slower than usual. In fact, it was good to have this task to do. It kept my mind occupied on other things when I was worried. Steven and I are not traveling to my son's wedding next weekend . . . we feel we need to be here for my mom & dad instead and Dallas and his fiance do understand.

The postcards are in a box ready to go, so I will mail them tomorrow, I just wanted you to know. If I am slow on uploading the Haiku ATCs, this is why. Joanna Urbani's arrived today and they are gorgeous. Have a peek on her blog: http://fiddlesnips.blogspot.com.
Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Lenna. Take care of each other, and also take care of YOU. The swaps can be late, no problem. xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time; hope your Dad is soon better, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lenna, So sorry to hear of your dad's decline. My thoughts and prayers are sent your way. We truly understand that your priority is family. As my grandma use to say" Keep your chin up". xoxo bb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and your family. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.