Thursday, April 22, 2010

4x4 collage swap -Roads+Paths: Sharon Walworth, Rhode Island

I received TWO packages today, how lovely for me! Gosh, I will ride my bike to the post office anytime for that treat!
The first set here is from Sharon Walworth who has participated in many of my swaps. I just looked and realized it's her 10th creative swap!! Sharon created beautiful fabric 4x4's, accented with buttons & trims. Below are all four of them -

Here is a close up of one style house -click for more details . . .

The back of sharon's 4x4's
Another style house - I love the mix of paper & fabric!

An ATC for me in the same style!
Thank  you so much Sharon! I am very happy to have your art as part if this swap.
Two more days to receive the rest and my fingers are crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.