Saturday, April 24, 2010

4x4 Roads+Paths swap!

First, a big congratulations to Val Cowan from Scotland, UK. 
I have chosen Val for the most creative 4x4's in this swap! That means Val can enter the next creative swap of her choice for FREE! I did have a difficult time choosing a winner and even enlisted my husband's opinion . . . but Val's imagination and her work really dazzled me. Congratulations, Val!! Just let me know by email next time you want to do a creative swap -it's on me!

For a treat for everyone, I created an animoto video of our Roads & Paths swap with one piece from everyone in the swap included . . . I made 2 sets, so you will see my 4x4's first - and last! The link is below.

I do hope you enjoy this, you can view the slideshow video of the swap here. I am so tickled by the mix of fabric and paper produced for this swap, thank you all so much! lenna young andrews - april 24th, 2010

1 comment:

friedaquilter said...

Hurrah, my wonderful returns arrived safely today and apart from the paths on them the pieces themselves also represent quite a journey. From Scotland to Florida and back to Scotland has gone the wonderful piece by Val Cowan, the one from Marion came from Germany and that by Annicka from Sweden. And I was also fortunate enough to receive the lovely square from Sharon with simply the quote that says it all: To the house of a friend the road is never long! Thanks so much to you all and of course to our marvelous hostess, Lenna!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...