Saturday, April 24, 2010

4x4 Roads+Paths swap!


First, a big congratulations to Val Cowan, from Scotland, UK! 



I have chosen Val for the most creative 4x4's in this swap! That means Val can enter the next creative swap of her choice for FREE! I did have a difficult time choosing a winner and even enlisted my husband's opinion . . . but Val's imagination and her work really dazzled me. Congratulations, Val!! Just let me know by email next time you want to do a creative swap -it's on me!

For a treat for everyone, I created an animoto video of our Roads & Paths swap with one piece from everyone in the swap included . . . I made 2 sets of 4x4 cards, so you will see my 4x4's on the video first, and also last!

I hope you enjoy this, you can view the slideshow video of the swap here.
I'm so tickled by the mix of fabric and paper produced for this swap, thank you all so much! lenna young andrews - april 24th, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah, my wonderful returns arrived safely today and apart from the paths on them the pieces themselves also represent quite a journey. From Scotland to Florida and back to Scotland has gone the wonderful piece by Val Cowan, the one from Marion came from Germany and that by Annicka from Sweden. And I was also fortunate enough to receive the lovely square from Sharon with simply the quote that says it all: To the house of a friend the road is never long! Thanks so much to you all and of course to our marvelous hostess, Lenna!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.