Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4x4 collage swap -Roads+Paths: Siri Hauge Opdal, Norway

Wow! All the way from Norway comes Siri Hauge Opdal's wonderful contribution to our swap. Siri wrote to me: "These small collages are roads + paths I have traveled represented by the pieces of maps from Oslo, the capital of Norway. I used to live in this town and have walked in the actual streets on the maps. The collages are also roads + paths I would like to take in a more abstract manner, since I would like to explore the combination of paper and fabric in my future quilts."

Thank you so much, Siri!
I really like how you combined fabric + paper for our swap.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.