Wednesday, September 1, 2010

All garden variety swaps are sent!!

ATC by Val Cowan
Just a quick note to let you know that ALL of the Alpha Stamps garden variety swap packages have been sent - phew! What a large swap this was! Never before did I have to make 4 trips to the post office to make sending swaps manageable, but I have never had 49 participants either! I hope you enjoy your swap returns, and as always I try to exchange pieces based on what I think you might like from looking at your own work. If you have a chance to leave a comment here or email the group that would be lovely, and of course so appreciated! If you need any emails to thank someone please drop me a note.
Inside your swap packages you'll find a mini card with my artwork on  the front. This is where I made them; Moo is highly recommended!

100 different cards

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! I rec'd my bee-you-ti-full postcards & ATC today, I am tickled pink with my returns, each one so unique & creative!!!

    And lucky me! I also rec'd the most awesome package of goodies from Lenna.....yum! I can't wait to get a bit of time to play with it all!!!

    Thank you Lenna for being the sweetest & most efficient hostess ever!!! And thank you all for playing, this was so much fun, especially looking at all the delight-full artwork that was submitted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah, it's unbelievable but I've already received my returns and they are simply delicious. Thanks so much to Cat Dodt-Ellis, Sharon Walworth, Val Cowan (a card from Scotland, back to Scotland via Florida!) and Jennifer Miller for their beautiful postcards and to Sabine Schneider for the glorious ATC. And of course many thanks to Alphastamps for the yummy goodies and last but of course never least a HUGE, ENORMOUS thank you to our hostess Lenna for another fantastic, well organized and magnificent swap running like clockwork despite the fact that she was looking for and buying a new home!! Huge applause!!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.