Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lisa Mallette: Technique Tag Book swap

I always enjoy receiving a package from Lisa; she has a style with her artwork that really makes me smile.




Sooooo pretty!!
Lisa wrote an awesome post about making her Tags for the Technique Book swap. Please visit her blog, Studio Rose to see all 10 Tags she made, and in greater detail. Thank you Lisa! I look forward to receiving more packages from all of you in the next few weeks even though I will be in the process of moving. It will be a lovely distraction for me I think, when I get tired of packing or unpacking. There are 28 participants in the Technique Tag Book swap and I have 4 sets (of 10 tags) in my hands now. That means 24 more by September 30th October 9th . . . this will seem like a piece of cake after the 49 participants we had in our garden variety swap!  : ) Watch the sidebar for a note when your package has been received and I will do my best to do the uploading in a timely fashion & keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.