Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sarah Boblit: Technique tag swap!

Sarah Boblit from Iowa has sent beautiful tags and techniques for our swap that are so rich in color and texture. Even though I ended up moving house in the middle of this swap, I do not regret hosting this swap one bit. I believe the technique books the participants will receive in return, with one of their own technique tags and 9 from the other participants, are going to be so awesome. I think they will really rock! I have been receiving such wonderful swap pieces already and I am really looking forward to putting them together into books. I am also glad I have extended the deadline to October 9th! Here are Sarah's wonderful techniques.

These tags show the paper bag technique

this tag uses metal tape - more info on sarah's description!

A Tissue paper technique

back with instructions

masking tape

crackle medium

metallic pens & ink

Sarah made an extra tag for me which was above and beyond! Thank you so much Sarah, I love what you have created for this swap and I will be hard pressed to decide which one to keep for my own technique tag book. 
Thanks again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.