Sunday, September 19, 2010

Siri Opdal: Technique Tag Swap!

phew! The movers are coming tomorrow. We have been quite busy packing up here and moving a lot of things over to the new place ourselves. I will be glad to have everything over there in one place tomorrow. In the meantime though, I have received 2 packages for our technique swap. All of the packages I have received are already safely tucked into one of the cupboards in the studio at my new home, never fear. Packing & moving certainly is tedious. When I needed a break from that work, I sat down and scanned the new swaps that came in. All the way from Norway, Siri Hauge Opdal has sent us some lovely techniques that include fabric. I adore her tags!







Thank you so much for participating, Siri. I love when you say to me in a note you feel you have to do something with fabric for our exchanges. I always look forward to seeing your swap work, and what you have dreamed up. So Lovely! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.