Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jo Ann Reichert: vintage note card swap!

I received 2 envelopes full of vintage note cards the past few days and I am finally here to share them with you. I have been extra busy working on a collaborative online teaching project that will be announced next week! I'm very excited about it . . .  but now, let's look at our fantastic swap entries.

From Jo Ann Reichert in Pennsylvania we have 4 cards as Jo Ann made an extra one for me. This is not a requirement ~ 3 note cards are all you need to send. I will be playing in the swap myself with the sample cards I made and trading those for some in the exchange. But that being said, of course extra cards for me are welcomed and appreciated!! Take a look at what Jo Ann created, beautiful! Click for details.

click to see the sewing details -just gorgeous!







Thanks so much, Jo Ann - always glad to have you in a creative swap!

Jo Ann's Picture Trail is here where you can see more of her art : )


4 comments:

  1. Lovely tones to these cards, and, in particular, the first one is stunning. Her hair and that flower centre is gorgeous, love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so romantic, beautiful, and gorgeous! Love the stiching and the muted colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely these are...the beautiful images and soft colors are so nice. And I love the decorative stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sweetly romantic. Love all the stitching and interesting placement of images.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.