Sunday, March 25, 2012

and the winner is . . .

Here are the beads that I chose for the drawing . . .

I cut up all the names of anyone who enclosed or sent instructions 
on how they made their beads . . .
Then I folded the names and
put them in a hat . . .


closed my eyes . . . 
and pulled out Linda Garcia's name!!!


* Congratulations, Linda! *

You will find your 10 extra beads, hand made by me,
enclosed with your swap beads.
Thanks so much for participating in so many of my swaps . . .
I believe this is swap #15 for you over the years.
A well deserved win, I'd say!

All of you who are in the swap, I will keep you posted here and let you know when everything is exchanged & sent! 
Thanks for your wonderful & enthusiastic participation. 

: ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.