Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Garden ATC Swap is CLOSED!

ALL of the ATCs are in, that I expected -wow! I did receive alot more sets of 9 than I thought I would . . . I just did a quick count, and approximately 266 Garden ATCs came in with 37 players participating in the end. Congratulaions to everyone as that is quite a fine swap! Now I have to get to work, and I am sure you don't envy me!! But it is so lovely to see all the cards in person. And thanks to all of you who were able to make an extra ATC for me - wonderful!!
Don't be surprised if it takes me a week or so to swap these cards, package them up again & mail them. I will start tomorrow, but probably do them in batches & it will take some time. I will email you to let you know of my progress - thanks so much for playing and creating. Yours, Lenna

2 comments:

  1. I don't envy you the work, Lenna, but what a treat it must be to see all these marvelous ATCs close up! Can't wait to see what will coming back to Scotland to brighten up this dismal summer we having here weather wise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lenna, for hosting this incredible swap! What a joy to be a part of it. I appreciate the work you have ahead of you. remember the "little train that could"...

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.