Friday, July 13, 2007

Garden ATCs - Vicki Page, WI



I received some wonderful ribbon embroidery ATCs from Vicki Page in Wisconsin today, wowser! You all continue to amaze me. Each set of ATCs is different and so beautiful. Thank you *all* for putting your best effort forth and making this such a great swap!

As I think some of you know, I will be away from my computer for the next 10 days or so . . . . please continue to send in your swaps as my mail will be safely held for me until my return. You do need to deliver your fabric ATCs for the Garden swap to me by July 31st in order to have them be part of the swap! Don't miss out - let that dealine drive you to create, if you have not already. I will be away from my computer, but busy making art along the St Lawrence River - creating my own 3 sets of Garden ATCs for our swap over the next week or so - yay!



4 comments:

  1. Forgot to say how much I love your Floral Beauty cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. Love the hand sewn ribbon embroidery flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nice comments. This is my first time making ATC's and I really enjoyed making them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki
    I was lucky enough to receive one of your beautiful ATCs. Like you this is my first time in a swap & it was such fun.
    Thanks
    Val from Sydney Australia

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.