Monday, July 30, 2007

Garden ATC Swap - Mary Zimany, CT

My friend and student, Mary Zimany's ATCs got here just in time, yay!! Tomorrow is the last day for swap arrivals - after that, I willl be busy swapping all these gorgeous Fabric ATCs on a summer Garden theme and packing them up to mail. WOW! Keep me in your thoughts! I will have to count & give you a total of the number of ATCs that were sent in to swap.
Mary always does wonderful creative work and these fabric ATCs are no exception to that rule. Click on the scan for a closer look - they are all different, and I love how she added the info on the back!
At this point I have 34 sets in and hope for 4 more sets tomorrow. Thanks to those of you who let me know youu could not make the deadline; it helps me keep the swap organized. STAY TUNED for 2 new swaps that will be announced next week! : ^ ) - Lenna

1 comment:

  1. Mary, I was lucky to receive one of your ATC's the morning glory just love it. Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.