Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Garden ATCs - Frieda Oxenham, sets 2 & 3



Frieda was the very first participant to send in one set of 3 garden ATCs back in May. She has now has sent me two more sets, plus one extra ATC for me - wheeee! I feel very lucky. Frieda wrote to me recently and said, "I saw all those stunning cards on the Creative Swaps blog, and SO wanted more, so I set to work!!"

: ))) I am so glad she did, as I love Frieda's fabric art and know you will too. You can read more on how she created these beauties on her own blog. Thank you, Frieda! (You can view these ATCs in more detail if you click on the scan, enjoy!)


1 comment:

  1. Oh I am thrilled that you sent in more Frieda!! Now I have a much better chance of getting one of these lovlies!!! :)Linda K

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.