Thursday, January 17, 2008

Valentine Ornament Swap: Carol Stocker





Oh My! I have received a lot of swaps recently. It's all good - keep them coming!

To the right is my GIFT from Carol Stocker - isn't it amazing?? It is a little different from the other ornaments Carol made, but not to worry - they are all gorgeous! Above and below - in sets of 3 - you will find scans of Carol's Valentine Ornaments for our swap. She so kindly posted directions on how to make them on her own blog, Spirits Journey Designs. I think you will agree with me they are beautiful! If you would like more detail, click on any scan or photo. Thank you, Carol. wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.