Thursday, January 17, 2008

White Quilties! ~ Wil Opio Oguta

From Wil Opio Oguta in the Netherlands I have received my first swap pieces for the Shades of White Quilties swap due here in CT on or before April 26th. Wil is definitely working ahead and I am so happy to have her in my swap!

As you can see from the close up, it could be hard for me to capture your shades of white. At first I scanned Wil's quilties (above right) but I wasn't satisfied with how it looked. The scanner seemed to pick up the silver threads in Wil's white fabric too much - so I took a photo instead, below. Click on it for a close-up view. This is sure to be a great swap!

2 comments:

Carol ~ Spirit's Journey Designs said...

Wow! These are gorgeous!

katelnorth said...

gorgeous pieces! Wil is well known to be an overacheiver, so it doesn't surprise me she's early with this...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...