Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Alice in Wonderland ATC swap: Darlene Kihne, South Dakota

I got the cutest email note from Darlene when she sent her Alice ATCs off to me . . .
I used Alpha Stamps "Alice in Wonderland" Dresden scraps and the clear stickers (Curiouser & Curiouser, down, down, down). I continue to "play" with: Paper, embossing powders, stamps, binding techniques, texture paint (new to me) and of course adding my favorite embellishments; fibers, beads, buttons, fabric and threads. What a pile of "mess" when I finished. I love adding the embellishments; the more the better! The Alpha Stamp scraps made this swap much easier for me. Thanks again for hosting a fun swap. Your time is appreciated!
Darlene


Well, your beautiful ATCs are appreciated, Darlene, thank you! I love how you used the Dresden scrap. Click on any picture for more detail . . .














No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.