Friday, January 2, 2009

Alpha Stamps Alice in Wonderland swap

Can you imagine that I have finished ALL of my Alice in Wonderland ATCs for the swap already?? Here is my 9-pocket holder with all of them tucked inside and ready to go. I really enjoyed working on these! I created 4 of them in October and just finished the last 5 over the past few days . . . .

Alpha Stamps Alice ATC swap -lenna

I've written a post on HOW I made them and uploaded descriptions to my creative lenna blog -check it out there! You can click on this scan for more detail too. There is still room in this swap to join and the ATCs are due in my hands Feb. 3rd. You will find the registration and swap details to your right in the sidebar, just scroll down a bit.

happy creative new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.