Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fabric Technique Swap - 12 x 12 (one for one)

Just a note to say I am very happy that my idea for a new fabric technique swap was so well received! There are 36 participants registered already. (edited 1/31) We have 22 from the USA signed up, 2 from Canada, 6 from the UK (2 from Scotland), 1 from Germany, 2 from the Netherlands and 3 from Sweden! I am very impressed at the International group we have and I am looking forward to doing this challenge with you. Thank you!

There are still a few spaces left if you would like to join us, and your 12" x 12" mini art quilt is not due in my hands until April 22, 2009! I think this will be a great swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.