Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Alice in Wonderland ATC swap: Lynda Roddy-Ozzauto, Illinois

Lynda Roddy-Ozzauto, from Illinois, has sent in her set of 9 ATCs featuring Alpha Stamps Alice in Wonderland images for our swap. I just love the ATC featured to the left! Lynda used the I Wonder sticker sheet in the background, which is one of my favorites. I am not sure, but it could be that Lynda fashioned Alice in the foreground herself? The image looks hand-drawn and I do not recognize it from the Alpha Stamps sheets.

Really lovely composition! Here are some more of Lynda's ATCs. Click on any one of them for more detail.

Besides the I Wonder sticker sheet, Lynda also used the I Wonder collage sheet, the Red Queen collage sheet and the Alice Tea Party clear stamp set. Wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.