From Shannon Sawyer in Gold Canyon, Arizona - we have some amazing ATCs. Click on any image for more detail . . . .Shannon used the tea party clear stamp set , the Alice in Wonderland Collage sheets and stickers and the Dresden scrap available from Alpha Stamps. Wow, is all I can say! I think Shannon shows amazing creativity and variety in everything she does. A close-up of one is below, and I have added a couple more at the bottom of the post...
You can view ALL of the ATCs for this swap on the Alpha Stamps gallery page for the swap - enjoy!Shannon also made me an incredible gift for hosting this swap. As I told her after I received it, it's amazing because I have even been thinking lately about journaling. Her gift is so apropos! Below are 2 photos what she sent me. Thank you again Shannon -it is beautiful.


I especially love the ATC on the far left : ^ ) -those ears!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.