Thursday, January 22, 2009

Alice in Wonderland ATC swap: Kate North, Surrey, UK

Kate has sent in so many different and interesting "Alice" ATCs I'm finding it difficult to narrow down what I share with you! Kate has her own blog, Kate's Quilting . . . where you will find a post about these ATCs with a link to her flickr account for more pictures of the full set. In the meantime, indulge me here!





Kate's ATCs use the image sheets I Wonder, the Mad Hatter's Tea Party #1 and the Mad Hatter's Tea Party #2 -- all found at Alpha Stamps.

I was also delightfully surprised to receive the coolest little hostess gift from Kate . . . see the two photos below. Thank you so much Kate - you really made me smile!




The "drink me" bottle is filled with micro beads!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.