Sunday, February 1, 2009

Alice in Wonderland ATC swap: Lorraine Webber, Rhode Island

Lorraine Webber in Rhode Island has sent us ATCs using collage images from the Mad Hatter's Tea Party 1 & 2, Sweet Alice, Tenniel's Alice Sheet and the Red Queen collage sheet! These images are all found at alphastamps.com. Lorraine emailed me about a week ago saying, "I'll be sending my ATC's off this weekend and had great fun with the challenge of my first ATC's. I look forward to making creating more of them, since they're most challenging and rewarding. My best to you and yours, Lorraine Webber"

Wow, your first ATCs? Very nice, Lorraine! I especially like the backgrounds you created for your ATCs when you got together with Sharon. Here are ALL of Lorraine's ATCs -click on the scan for more detail.


A few close-up -I love that frog! Great job, Lorraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.