Friday, February 6, 2009

Alpha Stamps Alice in Wonderland ATC swap!

I have created a slide show by picking one of each participant's ATCs and uploading them to the Slide site. Now I have the daunting task of choosing the most creative ATCs in the bunch! Everyone will receive a special gift collage sheet for playing, but one person will receive a first prize of an Alice in Wonderland Tarot Card Deck donated by Alpha Stamps owner Leslie Elledge. Thank you, Leslie! This has been a great swap.

If you would like to leave a comment on your favorite ATCs, just click on COMMENTS below (after -posted by Lenna Andrews at 9:43am) . . . and you can help me to make my decision! I will be back to announce the winner by the end of the weekend.



There are 22 images arranged alphabetically . . . . If you click on View All Images at the bottom of the screen you can pick and choose which to view!

1 comment:

  1. Shannon Sawyer left a comment for this post on another post with a similar title . . . I thought I would copy it and add it here:

    "My vote for the best ATCs in the Alice in Wonderland swap is SHARON WALWORTH. She obviously put a lot of work into them, they are beautiful and I love the finished look to them because of the stitches. For what it's worth taht's my vote."

    (thank you, Shannon!)
    : ) lenna

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.