Saturday, April 19, 2008

A new look

Maybe it had to do with changing my hairstyle (see photo in the sidebar) but recently I felt I needed to change the look of the creative swaps blog. You are not imagining things!! I felt too "squished" writing in the old center format template, and so I opted for a stretch template here very similar to my Creative Lenna Blog. I've made the colours different for each blog and I hope that helps! Let me know what you think by leaving a comment. Thanks! Yours, Lenna

4 comments:

  1. Yes I like the new look, Lenna - both the hairstyle and the blog!! :-)
    Easy to read!
    Mary Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary!
    I like the bigger font as well. Does that mean our eyesite is getting worse?? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new 'do and the new blog page! You are great! Thanks for doing what you do!
    ~Lolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I like this layout and the colour is very easy on the eyes. The brown text is unusual and it really works. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.