Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shades of Spring/ Brown + Blue Quilties ::: Anne St. Louis


We have our first arrivals for the Shades of Spring/Brown + Blue Quilties!! Anne St Louis from Calgary, Canada sent in 2 sets of four Quilties for our swap due July 19th.

Anne wrote to me, "I know these aren't due until July, but the first day of spring was such an inspiration, I just couldn't stop making these. I tried to create each page slightly different from each other."

You have done a great job, Anne, and it is really fun to see this color-combo in person!
















Anne also made a special hostess gift for me - thank you, Anne! In keeping with the spring & nature theme of this swap, Anne decorated a mini tin for me. It's beautiful! I willl share it with you here, remember you can click on any photo for greater detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.