Wednesday, April 30, 2008

White Quilties have gone postal!



If you were in this swap, watch your mailboxes for your shades of white quilties swap package. They all left town today! Fortunately, this was an easy swap to do. I figured everything out on paper first, and amazingly it all worked out to the letter without any switching around at the end. Phew! Whomever you receive a quiltie from has also received your quiltie! If you have any trouble with identification of a quiltie for questions or for thanks, just e-mail me & let me know as I have a list of who you received from.


Thanks for a great swap and challenging swap to boot, and for hostess gifts and extra white quilties . . . wow, you have given me a project to do now! Pictured here are all of the extra quilties I received - 15 of them, oh me oh my! Thank you SO much! They will become a wall hanging or a book! beautiful! I so appreciate this.





1 comment:

  1. Oh good, I see you kept my favourite! Thanks for setting it all up, you are a star!
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.