Patricia Schweitzer from Mount Sterling, KY sent in four very creative 5x5 collages for the Grimm fairytale swap. Each collage includes a pocket and a Cinderella paper doll with a clay head! Patricia even gave the dolls sparkly "Cinderella" shoes!
Patricia explained to me in an email, "I chose to work with fabric images from a Happily Ever After collage sheet and used that as a pocket, which I stitched on top of corresponding fabric (your swaps have me experimenting with fabric, a new medium for me and one I'm learning to love). I accented the collage sheet images with Twinkling H20 paints, and then added paper/metal/bead/etc embellishments here and there. I also created a Cinderella Paper Art Doll (with a clay face and "glass" slippers) and tucked that into the pocket. Great, great fun!!!!"
You'll find the Happily Ever After sheet HERE.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.