Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sharon Walworth: Alpha Stamps garden variety swap!

Wow! I do love Sharon Walworth's fabric ART. Take a look and be amazed:


click on any postcard or ATC for yummy details












Thank YOU, Sharon!!
I have received 5 or 6 more packages today -please check the sidebar to see if  yours has been received! I have some uploading to do to the Alpha Stamps Gallery, yes! You can View ALL of the entries for the swap there too, in this album: Lenna Andrews' garden variety swap. I should be able to get the new packages I received today opened, scanned & uploaded by tomorrow. I believe there are only 3-4 package left to come in after that, wow! Fantastic follow-through on your part and your returns will be well-worth your efforts. Thanks again, I love successful art swaps! lenna 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.