Saturday, August 28, 2010

Vickie Trancho: Alpha Stamps garden variety swap

Vickie Trancho from New York, has participated in 6 creative swaps and this will be her 7th! geeeze, I should pay more attention to this as I did not know so many of you had been in so many of my creative swaps! You can always check the sidebar of this blog for your name . . . scroll down a little bit, you'll find the participant list under "participants' blogs". You can see just how many swaps you've completed or view some of your favorite artists' work! Also, if you have a blog that I don't know about (you don't see it there) and you are a participant in my creative swaps - let me know! Send me an email.

Anyway - Vickie!! She has sent in some very creative postcards and ATCs, thank you vickie!!












Awesome!! Of course, check out Alpha Stamps for the delicious materials Vickie used!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Lenna! Thank you for posting all the wonderful pictures...that's a lot of work, but a true delight for our eyes! All the artwork is outstanding. xo

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.