Wednesday, August 18, 2010

technique swap update


Just a note to let you know I have decided to take only a couple more participants for the Technique Tag swap -- should you be interested, but have not registered yet. (8/20/2010: the swap is now CLOSED for registration.) You will need the Envelope & Tag Book as noted in the swap call (link above) to participate. I will close this swap for registration in the next day or two. We are in the process of purchasing a home here in Florida near my parents and so I want to limit participation in this swap to around 30 - This will make my life simpler after we move in September and it will be time for me to make up the Technique Tag Books. So, last call!! I am looking forward to it very much, just want to keep it manageable for me.  : ^ )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.