Saturday, February 12, 2011

Corinne Marie: Vintage note card swap!

Oh my goodness, I am being showered with beautiful vintage note cards. It is so wonderful, they are all incredible. It is really inspiring to see everyone's "take" on the vintage theme. Thank you all, for your wonderful efforts. Let me get started with sharing Corinne Marie's - she is from Vermont. Please don't mind if I let the pictures do the talking . . . there are a lot of cards to share! : ^ )

click for details 

this card is incredible! 

wonderful to see how you used this image & butterfly paper!


Corinne stamped a beautiful envelope, enclosed a card
and a wonderful matchbook shrine inside a handmade
gift bag with a bow, oh my goodness.
I was very surprised - thank you so much, Corinne!


1 comment:

  1. Corrinne's cards are so beautiful! I love the colours she's used, so soft and pretty. The 2nd card down is just incredible, I keep going back for another look!

    Well done,

    x

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.