Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lynda Roddy-Ozauto: Vintage note card swap!

This makes Lynda's 7th creative swap and I think she has a really great style. To see all her creative swap pieces, just check out this link. Lynda created three exceptional pieces for this swap; note cards that were little folios! I took a photo and also scanned them to show you:

I love this idea, Lynda!

so fun to see you use the images I provided : )

Your handmade envelopes are fantastic! 



love that tissue tape!

gorgeous, I just love this french postcard image

beautiful!! This one has an Antique paper bag envelope -
the inside of this card and part of the envelope is below

You can find more of Lynda's art on her blog: paperpencilpaste
Lynda is a Design team member for Alpha Stamps
To Lynda: thanks so much for your wonderful contribution to the Vintage note card swap!


5 comments:

Joanna said...

WOW, these are stunning! They are so unusual, I love all the elements Lynda's used.

Beautiful artwork.

x

Nancy said...

Just beautiful! The combination of color, text, and images are lovely.

Cat said...

Gorgeous cards by Lynda!

Cat said...

Beautiful cards by Sue, love the mail art too!!!

Jewels said...

Lenna I really love the couple in the rowboat - can I "covet"? Jewels

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...