Saturday, July 26, 2008

Itty Bitty Collage swap: Jo~Ann Reichert

From Jo~Ann Reichert, my friend in art in PA, we have a set of 6 Itty Bitty collages & an extra one for me - thanks! Jo~Ann wrote and said I inspired her to paint more, I think through the on-line/email course (fabric stamping & painting) she took with me earlier this year -- and so, that is what she did for this swap! Jo~Ann says she created her Itty Bittys on cloth/paper canvas, I think similar to the kind I purchase in a large pad and cut down to size.




Jo~Ann used free motion stitching for the sun as well as clay, texture paint and acrylic paint. She says that Diamond Glaze makes the water shine and she added embellishments of shells and coins to add interest to her Itty Bittys. Here they all are -- and thanks for the extra Itty Bitty for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.