Saturday, January 2, 2016

Cate Zimmerman - Inspiration Collage

Cate Zimmerman's collage arrived today, January 2, 2016 . . . our first package to arrive in the new year! There are 35 participants registered, so we should see over 30 more sets of collages arrive here before January 30th, I can't wait!




I like how Cate combined collage & watercolor. I also like that I spy some of my mono leaf printing on Deli Paper on the card above, as well as some other collage bits I sent -fun! Cate also did a bit of collage on the back of her cards, which is a great idea if you wish. Keeping it plain is fine too.

Please try to write your name & email on the back of your collages so your recipient will have a way to get in touch with you. Thanks & happy arting! 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I like the watercolor, too! Interesting to look at.

Terri said...

Lovely watercolors! I agree with Nancy, very interesting to look at. The first one feels very calm to me.

Bobbie said...

Wonderful Cat!!

Linda said...

Very soft and dreamy...lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...