Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Nathalie Chabot - Inspiration Collage

From Nathalie in Canada, we have received 3 wonderful collages (5x5) for our swap! I especially love this first one I am sharing. It has such a lovely feeling the way she has put it together.



I enjoy spying so many of the things I sent to you as collage inspiration! 



ArtChix Studio (below) - is one of my favorite vendors. 
Helga is now selling some things via her ETSY shop - check it out! 


I really like how Nathalie took the flower from the ARTchix image . . .
repeated it and painted it outside of the image!
Wonderful job, Nathalie. I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed challenging yourself.


This swap is shaping up very nicely :0) Due 2 weeks from Saturday - 1/30/16



1 comment:

  1. Always love the vintage feel to these. Great images, and lovely color.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.