Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Lisa Robinson - Inspiration Collage Swap

Lisa's package is the 26th one to fly into my mailbox! We are only waiting on 9 more swap packages to get here by Saturday, the deadline day. I have my fingers crossed they will all make it! Whatever I have in my hands on that day is what I will swap back out to the participants, starting on Saturday. And I am planning another swap if you are interested . . . I will let you know the details soon.

Here are Lisa's collages; I am very fond of them! This is Lisa's 7th Creative Swap.









2 comments:

  1. Gosh love these - especially BLUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are very well done, I especially like the first two collages

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.