Saturday, January 23, 2016

Karen Le Guilcher - Inspiration Collage

Karen is from the Channel Islands UK off the French Coast. It took about 3 weeks for her swap envelope to reach me, my goodness. I am hoping her swap returns find their way to the island more quickly . . . I met Karen through the Blipfoto photo journal site (here's my journal) and fortunately for us she found my website and this swap! Here are the lovely collages Karen sent in:







Thank you Karen!! So glad you joined us.







1 comment:

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.