Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Linda Freeman - Inspiration Collage

From the State of Washington, Linda Freeman's Collages have flown in :0)

So soft and beautiful . . . love that bit of marbled blue paper I sent!


lovely blending on the edges with ink, I think? 


I spy lots of goodies I sent, so nicely composed.


Linda also sent a note and a generous bag of collage goodies for me to play with. 
I love what she wrote, "It's always a treat to play with someone else's stuff!"
So true, I look forward to diving in!! Thanks, Linda.




2 comments:

  1. I agree with Linda- other people's stuff is so fascinating. I like the layers of torn paper- will file that idea away to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour palette for this set

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.