From Anna Luna in San Antonio Texas, we have a wonderful handmade creative bag. I love this bag's shape! I have not seen anything like it before. I hope I don't lead too sheltered a life!Anna wrote: It is from Amy Butler's pattern for the Frenchy Bag. I have some pictures of it on my blog.
Well, I have heard of Amy Butler before! No wonder I like Anna's creative bag ~ : ^ D
I still have not made a bag myself to add to the swap, but I hope to get it done in a week's time. I have the luxury of not having to mail, so I get an extra few days to create.
REMEMBER - all bags are due here in CT by 2/23/08 in order to be included. Please let me know if you cannot make the deadline!
More photos of Anna's bag -click on any picture for more detail. Anna has created some lovely divided pockets inside this bag.

I love this purse! I have the pattern but have not made it yet. I almost signed up for a class for the same purse but was not able to make it. This will be the next one for me. I love that the same fabric that is shown on the pattern was used for the swap purse. Great job!! Nice to have another Texan in the swap!
ReplyDeleteI love it! My purse is a pattern from Amy Butler. Vicki
ReplyDelete