Friday, February 15, 2008

Creative Bag Swap: Anna Luna

From Anna Luna in San Antonio Texas, we have a wonderful handmade creative bag. I love this bag's shape! I have not seen anything like it before. I hope I don't lead too sheltered a life!

Anna wrote: It is from Amy Butler's pattern for the Frenchy Bag. I have some pictures of it on my blog.
Well, I have heard of Amy Butler before! No wonder I like Anna's creative bag ~ : ^ D
I still have not made a bag myself to add to the swap, but I hope to get it done in a week's time. I have the luxury of not having to mail, so I get an extra few days to create.

REMEMBER - all bags are due here in CT by 2/23/08 in order to be included. Please let me know if you cannot make the deadline!

More photos of Anna's bag -click on any picture for more detail. Anna has created some lovely divided pockets inside this bag.


2 comments:

  1. I love this purse! I have the pattern but have not made it yet. I almost signed up for a class for the same purse but was not able to make it. This will be the next one for me. I love that the same fabric that is shown on the pattern was used for the swap purse. Great job!! Nice to have another Texan in the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! My purse is a pattern from Amy Butler. Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.