From a long-time swap participant of mine, Vicky Martindale in Michigan, we have 3 awesome ATC Valentine ornaments plus an extra one for me - thank you! Vicky used embossed felt and images from the new Valentine Bird Hearts sheet found here at Alpha Stamps.I recently ordered this sheet (designed by Amber Gibbs) and was glad to see how Vicky used it, as I have not made time to play around with mine yet! I simply loved Amber's images -very cool. You can see all of Vicky's ornaments that she sent in, below -of course, click on the smaller thumbnail for a larger view.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.