From Ginny Ballou in Massachusetts we have received a very cretaive bag for our swap! I love the beaded handle and collaged surface. Can you spot the little blue bird at the top of the handle? (click on the photo for more detail).

This bag has a magnetic closure and Ginny also collaged the inside of the lid, see below. If you are IN this swap, just 2 weeks now to get these delivered to me -the last day I can accept creative bags is Feb. 23rd.
Thanks, Ginny! Great Bag.
very clever where did you find a box in that shape? Vicki Page
ReplyDeleteThe bag was recycled from a scrapbooking escape weekend I attended with the my daughter in Sept. (Creative Escape). It is a cool shape and I have seen blank ones in scrapbooking stores since then. Glad you like the bag. It was fun to do! Ginny B.
ReplyDelete