Oh my! Kitty Mitchell from New York has sent in a gorgeous painted canvas sachel for our swap!! I think this is a very creative approach to our bag swap and I love what Kitty has done. Her painting is wonderful and on top of that she has added some fibers and real shells. Very cool!I will add some additional photos below; click for more detail. Thanks so very much, Kitty!

A close up below:
This is beautiful what a artist! I can't get over how realistic your fish are simply gorgeous! Vicki Page
ReplyDeleteKitty, is the painting airbrush or watercolor? Vicki
ReplyDeleteI am blushing!The fish are from a pk that came with my HP printer, I changed them to BW lineart, printed onto tshirt transfer paper, colored w/chalk and ironed to bag (also works with stamps for those scraps or transfer paper we ALL have, don't lie)The background is textile paint, thinned and sprayed with a small mister bottle. I am so pleased you like it.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for those details, Kitty! I think your bag came out great. Love the idea of coloring the transfer with chalk!
ReplyDeleteYour better at the computer than I totally awesome looks like airbrush to me. Very cool! Vicki
ReplyDelete