Saturday, August 16, 2008

Itty Bitty Collage swap: Rena Matus ~ Connecticut


Rena Matus is from CT, and she is a student and friend of mine! She sent in a very bright & colorful set of six 3"x 3" collages with lots of texture. Rena writes, "The inner square of my Itty Bittys is a tecchnique that my sister (Dottie Mucha) and I played with when I was over at her house in July. It is a combination of alcohol inks, thermo web and embossing powders/tinsel on glossy paper. We had a lot of fun with this and we really like the end results."

Rena, I am so pleased you experimented and played for this summer mini collage swap! Summer is certainly a great time to PLAY in CT -with warmer weather and longer days ; ^ ) I found it a little bit hard to capture the textured look of what Rena created, with my camera, but perhaps you will be lucky and receive one in person! Here's another try, above, showing off all of her Itty Bittys -click on the photo for more detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.