Thursday, August 28, 2008

Row House Swap: Patricia Schweitzer ~ Kentucky


Oh my goodness! Here are more beautiful houses from Patricia Schweitzer in Kentucky. As today marks just 2 days before the swap is due in my hands, you are sure to see lots of packages arriving and making the deadline just in time!

Patricia used chipboard houses from Alpha Stamps and decorated them with my favorite green leafy vine ribbon that AS carries as well. I really like the little windows! A couple of our swap participants have used this tin of houses with great results! Here are more pics -including 2 special houses (with my initials) that Patricia created extra for me ~ thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.